Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Grad Party and Ephriam Beach

-Kelsey
As you know, Emily graduated this year. This past weekend was her graduation party!
I made 3 picture boards with pictures of Emily throughout her whole life.

We had awesome food too.
I also made this centerpiece. We basically took a green plant, printed pictures that have to do with LFC, popped 'em on sticks, and stuck them into the plant. Then we just added some roses.
Here's Emily with some of her friends. Emily is the one on the 2nd left.
Here's me with my friends. I'm the one on the left.
 After the party we stayed late playing night games and having fun. The next day we went to Ephraim Beach. It was a hot day so it felt good to cool off.




What a fun weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment